The League of Women Voters Education Fund conducts voter service and citizen education activities. It is a nonpartisan nonprofit public policy educational organization, which:
- Builds citizen participation in the democratic process.
- Studies key community issues at all government levels in an unbiased manner.
- Enables people to seek positive solutions to public policy issues through education and conflict management.
Donations to the Education Fund, a 501(c)(3)corporation, are fully tax-deductible where allowed by law.
Get the facts before you vote on June 7! Visit Voter's Edge California before Election Day:
● Use your address to get a personalized ballot.
● Get in-depth info on candidates, measures, and who supports them.
● Check where, when, and how to vote.
● Keep track of your choices and use them to vote.
● Share and start the conversation!